In the UK we have the NHS, which entitles citizens to free health cover. Private health insurance covers you in addition to this. With private health insurance you will still need to use the NHS for emergency cover, but when it comes to treatments and diagnosis, you will have the choice to be treated privately.
This means you will receive:
- Quick access to care and treatment – no waiting times
- Access to treatments which may not be currently available via the NHS
- More choice – choose where, when and by whom your treated by
- Gain a second opinion, on any injury or illness
- Have private cover, for what you want – chose a bespoke package